![[personal profile]](https://www.dreamwidth.org/img/silk/identity/user.png)
Chorus:
多少萍水相逢
How many meetings[1]
最終 聚散匆匆
turn out to be brief encounters in the end?
千帆閱盡之後
But you and I have sailed a thousand voyages together
我們生死相擁
Live or die, we are never letting go[2]
LWZ:
我會游向遠空
I'll swim the distance[3]
築星的港
and build a harbor of stars
閃引路的燈
The glimmering lights will show you the way
明滅在你眼中
Flickering in your eyes
再渡你歸程
and ferrying you home.
FD:
萬家燈火閃动
Thousands of lights are blazing bright
值得此生
This life[4] is worth it
DIALOGUE:
LWZ:
對不起... 我來晚了.
Sorry... I was too late...
FD:
沒有了... 怪物都清理乾淨了,我是最後一個,你可不可以... 把我關在你家裡?
It's over... All the demons have been purged. I'm the last one left. Can you take me to your home and lock me up?
Footnotes:
Also there's this line from S3 E11 (I'm translating this badly, I've forgotten the context):
這些朋友,萍水相逢,聚散隨心,即便友誼地久天長,人卻還是來了又走,終究還是外人... 呵,我也不敢太自作多情地把自己當”內人”,有時候覺得自己就像一隻”隔岸觀火”的飛蛾,才剛剛得以一窺費渡這燈罩上旋轉的圖景,剛剛伸出觸順,打算去碰一碰那色澤奇的光....... 那盞流光溢彩的玻璃燈就這麼碎在了我的面前。Friendships made from chance encounters, meeting then parting at a whim... Though old acquaintances are never forgotten, people still come and go as they please, ultimately remaining "outsiders". Ah, but I don't dare go as far as to proclaim myself as an "insider" to Fei Du. Sometimes I feel like a moth watching the flame across the river. Fei Du is the lamp I’ve just begun to get close enough to circle, to reach towards... wanting to touch that strange and colorful light, only for the glass around it to shatter in front of me.[return]
Current consumption queue:
I've been busy and tired (aren't we all), so it's really just the Dear Missy watch parties I'm keeping up with. I'm also still planning to make a Qihun fanvid + fancomic recs post... eventually. XD